DOTCORPS enabled a leading Bengaluru Based News paper publisher to improve their web content management and enhance their service.
With enterprises providing importance to their digital transformation in the past few decades, the customer, did not want to continue with the existing HTML pages based content management platform on shared server. And the hosting was never upgraded in line with growing audience. This was not meeting the emerging digital experience.
The business objectives of the customer included:
- Increasing customer stickiness by enhancing the web experience of site visitors.
- Achieving a target of a 100000+ page views a month through enhanced web experience, navigation and customer engagement ecosystem.
- Increasing the month-on-month traﬃc and online revenue from their current value.
DOTCORPS helped the Sanjevani news paper Owner make an informed choice about the solution and implement the same. We partnered with them to:
- Redesign the website for an enhanced customer user experience.
- Develop a responsible website based on WordPress CMS.
- Migrated site on to one secured VPS hosting with higher bandwidth.
- Ensure SEO / SEM compliance.
- Maintain Web Accessibility (WCAG 2.0) compliance.
- Manage services when hosting service and program management for other vendors. These include translating, SEO and creating design.
- Reduced the total cost of ownership by moving from shared hosting to VPS and thus reducing manpower required to manually upload files to different locations
- Enhanced visitor stickiness and conversions. Due to enhanced appearance the content authors controlled customer engagement tools such as pools, surveys, forms and social integrations.
- Improved and increased customer engagement through instant content publishing. Upgraded authoring capability for content and promotions.
- A new medium to generate revenue from ads on website which was absent in previous site.